12/18/06

The Weenie Competition...

What is Supply & Demand without Competition? Well I was able to find several weenie roasters similar to the "Roast My Weenie" roaster, so lets see what you think about these other guys? I agree with the comment brought up about the issue with the welds being toxic, who really knows (who wants to find out). As you can see in this picture, there are spot welds holding these guys together, and they look to be made of cheap iron... Stainless is by far the safest & most cook friendly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one sucks

Anonymous said...

All of these are bad, how does roast my weenie keep from using welds? glue? tape? It says one piece construction, what does that mean? like they forge it out of stainless steel like a mold? Maybe I'm dumb... please explain?
Curious...

Anonymous said...

They must cut them with either a waterjet of a laser, or maybe even a plasma cutter. The reason there are no welds is simple, they simply bend all the angels. Or so it appears.

Anonymous said...

I hate hot dogs but I feel like I need to order one of these! Brilliant!